Hiring NOW!! Deburr Technician (Level 1) position with Senior Aerospace AMT/Absolute Manufacturing. We are a top aerospace & manufacturing company in the Marysville/Arlington area and build airplane & manufacturing parts for Boeing, US Military and other major clients.
Why work for us?
*Grow & Develop your skills in the Deburr trade.
*Quarterly Bonus potential
*GREAT BENEFITS, PTO and 401k w/company match!
*Discounted Gym Membership, and an on-site gym & fitness center as well.
*Commuter (bus or carpool) incentive.
*Tuition Re-imbursement related to your job. We reimburse you 100% for any schooling related to your position (up to $2,500/year).
*9 Paid Holidays/year (more than most companies).
*Steel toed boots and other pre-approved PPE Equipment reimbursement.
*Very Fun Company Events (we like having fun with BBQ's, Volunteering, Company Picnics, and other events)
*Employee Referral Bonus of $500 for referring your friends, family and colleagues/former co-workers!
The Deburr Technician 1 receives on-the-job training and supervision to learn to blend mismatches and edge break parts to customer specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under supervision, learns and performs the following:
• Understands and is able to meet customer requirements, such as BAC 5300 and BAC 5730.
• Uses Technician tools such as deburr guns, pencil grinders, etc. to meet customer specifications.
• Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrates a good attitude toward work and arrives on time for start of shift
• Follows instructions and demonstrates strong attention to detail
• Communicates well verbally and in writing
• Mechanically inclined, with good manual dexterity
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Safety training is required and provided by the Company in accordance with applicable law, industry standards, and Company policy
• Ability to perform basic functions with MS Windows-based computer operating systems, such as opening and closing files
AMT Leadership is committed to Zero Injuries, Illnesses, and Incidents and we are all responsible for doing our part to help keep our business operating safely. If you are in a leadership role at AMT, it is your responsibility to help provide a safe work environment for your employees. Besides the regular duties as described in your job description, in this position you will also be responsible for focusing on:
• Reducing the risk of workplace incidents and injuries
• Promoting safe practices and identifying unsafe conditions and acts
• Engaging your team and collaborating with others to make safety a shared responsibility
• Recognizing the value of Safety throughout the organization
• Implementing organization and structure to ensure the employees are able to achieve and maintain high standards of safety performance
• Being proactive, preventative and integrated into the safety culture of the entire organization
You will intervene when unsafe acts or situations are observed in any department at AMT and participate in coaching employees. You are also responsible for submitting documentation regarding near miss or accident reports to appropriate parties.
• Standing, sitting and walking throughout the work day
• Use of computer keyboard and mouse
• Lifting up to 40 lbs
• The Deburr Technician 1 works in the machine shop environment throughout the workday; this environment may include exposure to noise, dust, fumes, vapor from coolant, etc.
• Possible skin and inhaled contact with various sealants, paints, adhesives, and other chemicals may occur
• The Deburr Technician 1 is required to wear hearing protection, safety glasses, and dust mask at all times in the work area
• Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Access to our facility (and, therefore, employment) is restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR) to U.S. Citizens, lawful permanent residents of the United States and properly licensed foreign persons. Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide information to determine whether they are subject to these regulations and, if so, to assess their country of chargeability for export control purposes.
"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status."
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities