Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K
Full-Time or Part-Time
Competitive Wage, DOE
We are looking for a responsible Delivery Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Delivering automotive parts and supplies to wholesale customers.
• Following delivery driving routes and time schedules
• Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting and operating the delivery vehicle in a safe and timely manner.
• Stocking shelves when not on deliveries.
• Any other duties needed in the day to day running of the store.
• Pleasant customer focused attitude
• Valid driver's license
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with minimal traffic violations
• High school degree
Please reply to this ad with resume as a PDF or Word DOC.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers