Starkbulkheads has been in business for over 50 years. Our company is globally recognized as an industry leader and innovator of fiberglass swimming pool bulkheads. We are currently seeking experienced, self-motivated, and reliable journeyman fiberglass laminator/assembly workers to join our crew.
Starkbulkheads location in Arlington is looking for RELIABLE qualified candidates who have chopper gun, gelcoat, and assembly experience. Ideal candidate would be a journeyman laminator proficient in open mold fiberglass lamination. Materials handled include polyester and vinyl ester resins and gelcoats.
We have openings for serious, confident technicians who take pride in a job done efficiently, who are seeking permanent full-time employment and the opportunity to develop and grow with an industry leader.
Position is Full-Time typical hours are 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Salary Starting Wage $19.00-$24.00 depending on experience. Comprehensive benefits including a paid rich medical/dental/vision insurance, paid sick leave, paid holidays, paid vacation, and bonuses. Growth and Advancement opportunity with additional pay. Hiring Bonus.
Please respond/email to request an application or apply in person at: 20405 69th Ave. NE Arlington (360) 403-7707. Interviews will be scheduled upon completion of application.
To learn more about Starkbulkheads please visit www.starkbulkheads.com
Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Be RELIABLE. We have a LOT of work that needs done and we need to be able to count on our employees.
• Have knowledge of open mold fiberglass process
• Ability to use standard power and hand tools
• Able to work with/around fiberglass materials
• Have chopper gun and gelcoat gun experience
• Can read blue prints
• Follow direction
• Strong attention to detail
• Thrive in a fast-paced production environment
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to precarious places and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate requiring hearing protection in certain areas. PPE is provided based on the employee's position and exposure.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers