compensation: $17-$20/hr, DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Photo Retoucher + Social Media
We are a high volume boudoir photo studio seeking someone to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Retouching boudoir photos (may include nudity at times)
• Design albums layouts
• Social media tasks including, but limited to, posting to social media platforms, promotions and paid advertising, content creation, and infographics.
• We will train you on how to make our handbound albums so you can act as a backup for our main bookmaker
• Other responsibilities may include packaging and shipping finished products
• Cleaning and keeping office tidy
• Other special assignments such as prepping for an event
• Proficient at photoshop (layers/masks, frequency separation, removing elements from a photo, etc)
• Experienced using a Wacom tablet
• Professional and punctual
• Attention to detail (you're often referred to as a perfectionist)
• Enjoy repetitive work
• Ability to learn new software / programs
• Must be self-directed to manage time effectively and prioritize work
Part-Time, 18-24 hours a week with potentially more hours during peak times. We are very flexible on days/times (weekdays, weekends, daytime, evening, etc.) so this position is ideal if you want something to fill in around another part-time job or school. Located at a private residence in a separate attached shop in North Stanwood.
Please email cover letter and resume to this listing for consideration. Additionally, provide examples of your photoshop work and your social media expertise.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers