Employment type: part-time, flexible
Responsibilities: The Book Binder will primarily be responsible for printing and binding photo albums in our Stanwood office. Additionally, there will some additional tasks such as organizing, stocking supplies, packaging, shipping, etc.
Assignments will include: (all training provided)
• Printing album spreads, binding them together, and building covers using our supplies and equipment
• Matting prints
• Building photo and album boxes
• Inspecting products for quality
• Packaging and shipping finished products
• Organizing, stocking, and inventory of materials
• Cleaning and keeping office tidy
• Other special assignments such as putting together goodie bags
• Professional and punctual
• A desire to create beautifully bound books by hand
• Attention to detail (you're often referred to as a perfectionist)
• Strong hand dexterity
• Enjoy repetitive work
• Aptitude for using a computer and printer
• Must be self-directed to manage time effectively and prioritize work
• Ability to lift 30 lbs
• Loves to working alone
Part-Time, 10-15 hours a week with potentially more hours during peak times. We are very flexible on days/times (weekdays, weekends, daytime, evening, etc.) so this position is ideal if you want something to fill in around your current job or school. Located in at private residence in a separate attached shop in North Stanwood.
Please email cover letter and resume to this listing for consideration. Additionally, highlight if you have done anything similar to book making or any personal projects where the same skills might be used (for example, DIY crafting).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers