At Angel of the Winds, the World's Friendliest, Casino Resort we require all team members to provide exceptional guest service with a positive and out-going attitude. We value all guests and team members through our guiding values; Welcoming, Engaged, Accountable, Customer Experience, and Team. We have a commitment to understand, define, and deliver what our guests want and represent our company by being professional and courteous to all.
• Assist with production/design for collateral pieces, including but not limited to, event posters, gaming guides, invitations, direct mail, etc.
• Assist with production /design for advertisements in newspapers, magazines, billboards, etc.
• Assist with production /design for property newsletters and other marketing related client communications.
• Assist with production /design coordination of materials with outside print shops to ensure quality and timely delivery of product.
• Determines size and arrangement of illustration of material and copy, selects style and size of type, and creates sample layouts for decision.
• Assist in obtaining cost estimates from outside vendors such as photographers, illustrators, mail shops, or printers.
• Uses knowledge of current design software to produce visual materials for advertisement, on-site signage, direct mail, casino promotions, web site production and informative or instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
• Assists with preparing cost estimates for projects within quality specification and approval.
• Preparing final layouts for Digital Pre-Press Production. Checks proofs for accuracy.
• Reviews final layout, suggesting improvements as needed, and presents final layout to marketing manager for approval.
• Assist with developing and creating web content and design, keeping web site current.
• Assists in maintaining portfolio and filing system of marketing collateral, film, and related materials.
• Coordinate with printers to obtain estimates, and purchase orders.
• May be requested to work as an extra for marketing promotions, such as VIP Parties, concerts, and other special events.
• Assist and maintain social media updates, graphics, and promotions.
• Work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• AA degree in Graphic Design preferred; a minimum two years related experience; and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience must be in computer design and production of printed materials on the Mac platform.
• Must have demonstrated professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite 3, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and familiarity with Dreamweaver and Flash.
• Demonstrated professional knowledge of Digital Pre-Press Production.
• Demonstrated experience and training in topography, layout, and design in the printing/production process required.
• Must be highly creative and have an eye for detail. Copywriting experience preferred.
• Website building strongly preferred.
• Must possess excellent proofreading skills, and ability to create original designs. Must be familiar with current graphic design best practices.
• Demonstrated experience determining market trends, competition, potential markets, and recommending methods to expand and develop marketing operations within the gaming industry.
• Skill in identifying and resolving administrative problems under pressure conditions. Ability to work well under tight deadlines in a professional manner.
• Must be customer service oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment dealing with sensitive issues and maintain confidentially with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving, organizational, and time management skills.
• Ability to maintain professional, courteous, and effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and outside business contacts.
Certificates, Licenses, Regulations
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Class III (high security) gaming license from the Stillaguamish Tribal Gaming Agency and the State of Washington.
• Valid driver's license.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
Constantly requires the ability to receive detailed information through oral and written communication. The position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Requires repetitive movement daily with sedentary work, occasional bending and crouching. There are no adverse conditions, but employee is exposed to tobacco smoke on a regular basis. This is a 24 hour, 7 days a week work operation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers