compensation: Compensation: $15.00-20.00/hr. or DOE for right person with substantial experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Legal Secretary/Receptionist (Mount Vernon)
We are seeking front desk administrative support for a five attorney office building. Front desk and busy office phone experience are strongly preferred. Law firm experience a plus. Team support includes general administrative responsibilities such as answering multi-line phone system, mailing services, word processing and greeting/screening clients in person. Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and be punctual, reliable, organized, and attentive to detail, take initiative, and be a team player. QuickBooks experience a bonus. This position is for 25-30 hours per week, M-F with hours ideally set at 9-12; 1-4 with one hour lunch break. Some on the job training in law related work can be provided, but competent secretarial skills, excellent spelling and a teachable attitude are a prerequisite. Secretarial experience in the law firm setting is preferred.
Two weeks' vacation after one year of employment; additional Paid Time Off accrues as required by law.
Position is open immediately. To be considered, you should have the following skills and qualities:
• 1+ years of experience as legal secretary;
• Professional, positive business image and excellent communication skills;
• Strong and accurate clerical skills, including typing, spelling, grammar, and math;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010 ( Word and Outlook, at minimum; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint useful);
• Typing speed 40 wpm with accuracy;
• References from prior employers; and
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with accurate and detailed results.
Respond to this ad with resume and any other materials you wish us to consider.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers