compensation: DOE, Medical/Dental/Vision, Vacation & Sick Leave, 10 paid Holidays, 403(b) with match employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Evergreen Recovery Centers is seeking energetic, compassionate, hopeful nurses to assist with detox admissions and provide patient care support during detoxification process including pre-screening, obtaining physical assessment data and health history, administering detox treatment plans, monitoring of patient, administering drugs, medications, treatments, and tests.
We have full-time and part-time night shifts available.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and current licensure in Washington State as Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
• 1 year detox/withdrawal management experience desired
• Ability to establish effective working relationships with other staff, patients and referral sources
• Maintains compassion and empathy as well as clear boundaries with patients under the influence of alcohol and other drugs.
• Valid Washington State Driver's License, acceptable driving record and be able to operate a company vehicle without restriction.
We offer a generous wage and excellent employer-paid benefits which include health, dental, vision, prescription, short/long-term disability, life insurance, EAP, tuition reimbursement, and a 403(b) retirement plan. Applicants must successfully pass a criminal background check and pre-employment health screening (urine drug screen and TB test).