compensation: $16 per hour Medical, dental, paid vacation, sick and holidays and 401 (k) (currently matching 50%) and monthly bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mental Health Employment Specialist work with adults with mild to severe disabilities, assisting them in gaining competitive employment and providing follow-up support services. May also provide job development and facilitate supported-employment activities.
This position is in Coupeville, WA.
• Personal car, valid WA driver's license, liability insurance and acceptable driving record
• BS/BA in Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Vocational Rehabilitation or related field
• 1 to 3 years of experience working in vocational services
• Must pass DSHS background check
• Excellent communication, computer, documentation, attention to detail and organizational skills
• 2 years working in mental health setting