Sunrise is seeking an energetic, persistent, outgoing and engaging candidates for our Health Homes Program based in Mount Vernon, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Both full time and part time positions are available.
This outreach position requires strong coordination skills, a holistic approach and local services knowledge to assist vulnerable members of our community to access support and resources. Utilize health screening and assessment tools, coaching and health education to create person centered health action plans with clients to achieve their individual goals. Also meet with clients in their own homes, at the office and at community venues. Finally, advocate for clients and coordinate with other providers/agencies.
• Bachelors in psychology, social work, human services
or Masters in related field or LPN
• Community outreach experience
• Personal vehicle, insurance and current WA State driver's license
• Company vehicle available if/as needed
• $16 to $22/hour, dependent on experience, education and/or licensure.
• Generous 401(k) (currently matching 50%)
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, holiday, sick and vacation pay
• Monthly team bonus opportunity
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS AT:
will be considered for this position.